Information for Media
In every issue, the Hong Kong Medical Journal (HKMJ) editorial office provides registered journalists with embargoed press releases perceived to be most interesting or important material from the Journal. Embargoes enable journalists to work to a common deadline, giving them time to contact authors and other experts.
Journalists must be registered with HKMJ editorial office in order to receive our press releases and have full access of papers in the upcoming issue. Such information is provided to registered reporters as a service to them with the understanding that they will honour the embargo. Reporters who disregard the embargo policy will no longer receive information in advance.
Please note that information in the press releases and published in the HKMJ is copyrighted. As such, HKMJ attribution is required and we ask that, as a condition of receiving HKMJ press releases, the HKMJ《香港醫學雜誌》be credited as the source of the research.
If you are not already registered, please email <email@example.com> with your name, job title, publication, email, areas / sectors covered, website / blog / twitter handle (if applicable).
- Promotion of integrated healthcare for Hong Kong and Macau residents in the Greater Bay Area during COVID-19 (21 June 2023)
- Study confirms ultrasound-guided manual vacuum aspiration as a reliable method for first-trimester miscarriage (25 May 2023)
- Implementation of ovarian tissue cryopreservation: a choice for young female cancer survivors in Hong Kong (24 February 2023)
- Case reports on lipoprotein-X hyperlipidaemia in Chinese paediatric patients with liver graft-versus-host disease post-hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (20 February 2023)
- Subcutaneous formulation of trastuzumab: a cost-saving therapy in Hong Kong (3 February 2023)
- COVID vaccinations for dialysis patients to reduce risk of death, says health expert (16 January 2023)