The HKMJ team has collated some of the latest information on COVID-19 for our readers.
If you have any resources that you think could be shared, please contact the Editorial Office: email@example.com
If you would like to submit an article related to COVID-19, please use our online submission system: https://www.hkamedtrack.org/hkmj/
Articles related to COVID-19 published in the Hong Kong Medical Journal
- Lee KYT, Kwan AWS, Que TL. Workflow updates to maintain clinical services and reduce utilisation of personal protective equipment during the COVID-19 outbreak [Letter]. Hong Kong Med J 2020 Jun 5. Epub ahead of print.
- Leung KKY, Hon KL, Qian SY, Cheng FWT. Contrasting evidence for corticosteroid treatment for coronavirus-induced cytokine storm [Letter]. Hong Kong Med J 2020 Jun 5. Epub ahead of print.
- Hon KL, Leung KKY. Paediatrics is a big player of COVID-19 in Hong Kong [Letter]. Hong Kong Med J 2020 Jun 5. Epub ahead of print.
- Lin WL, Hon KL, Leung KKY, Lin ZX. Roles and challenges of traditional Chinese medicine in COVID-19 in Hong Kong [Letter]. Hong Kong Med J 2020 Jun 5. Epub ahead of print.
- Law SK, Leung AWN, Xu C. Are face masks useful for limiting the spread of COVID-19? [Letter]. Hong Kong Med J 2020 Jun 5. Epub ahead of print.
- Law SK, Leung AWN, Xu C. Is reinfection possible after recovery from COVID-19? [Letter]. Hong Kong Med J 2020 Jun 5. Epub ahead of print.
- Leung JSM. Impact of COVID-19 as a vertical infection in late pregnancy [Letter]. Hong Kong Med J 2020 Jun 5. Epub ahead of print.
- Xue W, Lam C, Yeung HH, Wong CS, Chan VLY, Wong YS. Travel restrictions in the rising COVID-19 pandemic. Hong Kong Med J 2020 Jun 3. Epub ahead of print.
- Tan T, Yee CH, Ng CF, Teoh JYC. COVID-19 and the history of antiseptic surgery: how to tackle these little beasts. Hong Kong Med J 2020 Jun 3. Epub ahead of print.
- Yu EYT, Leung WLH, Wong SYS, Liu KSN, Wan EYF, for the HKCFP Executive and Research Committee. How are family doctors serving the Hong Kong community during the COVID-19 outbreak? A survey of HKCFP members. Hong Kong Med J 2020 Jun 1. Epub ahead of print.
- Wong DHT, Tang EWH, Njo A, Chu CKL, Chau SKY, Chow TL, Lim HS, Fung KSC, Li KKW. Risk stratification protocol to reduce consumption of personal protective equipment for emergency surgeries during COVID-19 pandemic. Hong Kong Med J 2020 May 5. Epub ahead of print.
- Woo SC, Yung KS, Wong T, Yu ELM, Li SK, Chan HF, Chan CH, Lee YC, Chan JMC, Leung WS. Imaging findings of critically ill patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pneumonia: a case series. Hong Kong Med J 2020 Apr 29. Epub ahead of print.
- Ng FH, Li SK, Lee YC, Ma JKF. Temporal changes in computed tomography of COVID-19 pneumonia with perilobular fibrosis. Hong Kong Med J 2020 Apr 29. Epub ahead of print.
- Kwok HM, Wong SC, Ng TF, Yung KS, Luk WH, Ma KF, Chik TSH. High-resolution computed tomography in a patient with COVID-19 with non-diagnostic serial radiographs. Hong Kong Med J 2020 Apr 29. Epub ahead of print.
- Hon KL, Leung KKY. Severe acute respiratory symptoms and suspected SARS again 2020 [Letter]. Hong Kong Med J 2020 Feb;26(1):78–9.
General COVID-19 resources
- Centre for Health Protection:
- Hong Kong SAR Government:
- World Health Organization:
- Hong Kong Academy of Medicine:
Collections of COVID-19 research
- Find evidence on interventions for COVID-19:
- WHO database of latest COVID-19 research:
Publisher collections of COVID-19 research that have been made Open Access (freely available for all)
- Springer Nature:
- Taylor and Francis:
- Oxford (OUP):
- Cambridge (CUP):
- Wolters Kluwer:
- The Lancet:
- Annals of Internal Medicine: